Do you want to join the LBD Team?
The primary focus of this role will be commercial design projects which may include higher education, hospitality, office spaces, multi-family and other related projects. Our office environment is very fast paced and requires the ability to prioritize activities within the context of a given project and between projects. The Lead Designer will also provide guidance and direction to more junior staff in project execution. Our ideal candidate will love team collaboration, have a positive “can-do” attitude, a strong attention to detail and the ability to adapt to changing client needs and internal priorities. Communication skills will also be critically important and is a vital skill set for overall success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- 2-5 Years Professional Experience
- Technical AutoCAD or Revit competency
- Furnishings knowledge and specification experience
Additional Preferred Skills:
- SketchUp Experience
- Sustainable design knowledge/previous experience
- Studio Webware Experience
To be considered for a design position, please submit your portfolio, a current resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FINANCE ASSISTANT (PART-TIME)
Seeking a part-Time bookkeeper to assist in day-to-day accounting and finance operations. The ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills, is able to multi-task, will pay attention to detail, and is able to communicate clearly with other employees, vendors, and customers.
Accounts Payable – Verify accuracy of invoices received for payment, data entry of invoices and payment of vendor invoices both electronically and by check. Communicate with vendors regarding account information and payment. Reconcile purchase orders with invoices received for payment.
- Company Credit Cards – Record company credit card transactions for each employee, and reconcile expense receipts with credit card statement for each employee.
- Communicate w/vendors regarding returns and refunds
- Texas Sales Tax – Prepare and electronically file monthly and quarterly Texas sales tax returns.
- Bank Reconciliation – Reconcile bank and credit card statements, including research and proper resolution of any discrepancies
- Other bookkeeping, data entry and administrative support duties
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Experience with bookkeeping for interior design business
- Experience with Studio Webware accounting software or willingness to learn
- Proficiency in Quickbooks, Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work a flexible Monday through Friday schedule. Office hours are 9 am to 5:30 pm
To be considered for a position, please submit your resume and references to email@example.com.
Internships are available throughout the year for students focusing on interior design and architecture. Interns are offered hands-on experience with residential and commercial projects.
To be considered for an intern position, please submit examples of design work, a current resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.