LEAD INTERIOR DESIGNER - COMMERCIAL STUDIO/MULTI-FAMILY
Laura Britt Design, a leading Interior Design firm based in Austin, TX is seeking candidates for a senior level design and project management role in our commercial design studio.
Laura Britt Design offers an upbeat, team oriented, high performance environment. We have a “can-do” attitude with a focus on attention to detail, organization and communication. We also value flexibility, embrace diversity in daily routine and an openness to changing priorities.
We are looking for demonstrated senior level design skills in managing large scale multi-family and/or hospitality projects. This role will be personally engaged in setting design direction along with guiding a team of more junior designers and support personnel on multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture;
(CIDA Accredited Program Preferred)
- Minimum 5 years Interior Design / Project Management experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit (preferred)
- Construction Drawings and Material Specifications proficiency
- Construction Administration knowledge and experience
- Extensive FF&E knowledge and specification experience
- NCIDQ certified (preferred or on track for certification)
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate design professional
Additional Preferred Skills:
- SketchUp & Photoshop
- Sustainable design knowledge/previous experience
- Studio Webware / Studio Designer
Please submit your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently interviewing Design Interns for Spring 2020 and Summer 2020!
Internships are available throughout the year for students focusing on interior design and architecture. Interns are offered hands-on experience with residential and commercial projects.
To be considered for an intern position, please submit examples of design work, a current resume and references to email@example.com.