Meet Our Team
Lead Residential Interior Designer
Laura Britt Design, a leading interior architecture and design firm based in Austin, TX is seeking an experienced Lead Residential Interior Designer who thrives in an upbeat, team oriented high performance environment.
We have a “can-do” attitude and strong attention to detail and organization. Flexibility is key with adapting to current priorities and enjoying diversity in your daily routine.
We’re looking for demonstrated leadership in managing multiple high end residential projects and being supported by a team of Assistant Designers, who focus on production.
If this describes you, then this position may be a great fit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Minimum 5 years Interior Design / Project Management experience
- Technical AutoCAD and Revit competency
- Drawings, Specifications and Furnishings knowledge and specification experience
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Sustainable design knowledge/previous experience
- Studio Webware
If this describes YOU, let us hear from you!
Please your submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Interior Designer
Laura Britt Design, is an award-winning interior design firm recognized as a leader in healthy design solutions and sustainability. We employ a complete team of interior designers and support staff to ensure every client experiences exceptional turn-key service. Our sharp, energetic team handles every detail, whether magnificent or mundane, with precision and utmost care. We are known throughout the region for bringing calm to the design and construction process that can sometimes be chaotic. Client interaction and attention to detail creates the foundation for every project. By first listening to the client’s needs and desires, we understand client goals and then fully express those needs and desires into an individualized design solution. At a pragmatic level, we combine forward-thinking technology with best practices and organized internal processes in order to maximize efficiency. If you are a high-energy, self-driven individual looking for a career home in a dynamic, fast-moving design organization, we should talk!
Laura Britt Design is seeking an experienced Commercial Interior Designer to join our growing organization. The ideal candidate will have a passion for exceptional design and project management with a strong background in commercial design. The successful candidate will have excellent organization and communication skills and provide proven leadership experience in overseeing multiple projects simultaneously. Ideally, the successful candidate will have managed the work of multiple designers as well.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with salary ranges commensurate with the applicant’s level of experience.
- Oversee commercial design projects which may include higher education, hospitality, workplace/ office spaces, multi-family and other related projects.
- Coordinate with clients to create design concepts, research design criteria as needed, and incorporate feedback and modifications as necessary
- Effectively manage deadlines, personnel and budgetary resources in order to deliver accurate, precise and innovative designs
- Maintain excellent external client relationships through the company’s foundation of honesty, determination, technical excellence, and client focus
- Promote a positive and proactive attitude within Laura Britt Design, with clients, vendors, and other business partners
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited institution
- Have a minimum of 5 years in commercial design; with design team leadership experience strongly preferred
- Possess working knowledge of interior materials, finishes, and furnishings; healthy / sustainable design experience preferred
- Possess outstanding planning and organizational skills and the ability to complete complex assignments without direct supervision
- Demonstrate proficiency in Revit; AutoCad, SketchUp, and/or Studio Webware experience a plus
If you can see yourself being successful in this team environment, get in touch with us!
Submit your portfolio, resume and professional references to email@example.com.
We are currently interviewing Interns!
Internships are available throughout the year for students focusing on interior design and architecture. Interns are offered hands-on experience with residential and commercial projects.
To be considered for an intern position, please submit examples of design work, a current resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.